Scenario Mode is a gameplay mode in Crossroads Inn. The player adopts an existing inn, and is required to complete a range of time-sensitive objectives to solve the scenario. This mode was previously known as "Scripts" Mode during game development.
Scenarios were added to Crossroads Inn in Patch 2.0.8 as an early access feature. This game mode introduces time-limited scenarios that the player must complete using an assigned tavern, each introducing their own various scripted hurdles, to be solved by any means necessary. Four new scenarios were added in:
- Trovin's Tower: "12-story skyscraper tavern with Trovin as the innkeeper"
- Rockburry's Revenge: "a large homestead that belongs to Rockburry and is under a constant harassment by the Aviary"
- Countess' Counts: "a brothel run by the Countess with almost all of the workers naked"
- Lady Commander's Last Command: "Lady Commander is trying to survive under constant attacks of the Untermarchian soldiers"
- The Day of the Moon: a special Valentine Day scenario